Amnesia

thanks for the time you've been waste for me
thanks for the love i thought you gave
i do love it
thought i lost in dream.. yeah, thats may just a dream
now when i woke up, i realize it wasn't exist
the time we did, the words you spoke.
have i got rid of that?
they told me not to cry, i do not cry
i had more painful time than this
no im not broke
and there's no hollow in my heart
just hollow in my life
 i was dreamed, that someday he will run after me
someday i don't have to call him "big brother" but "dear.."
i was lost that i thought we can be together..
now just let it go... don't come, wish having married for child
now that i woke up
and i see it clearly
thanks...



did i just like a little girl who can't even feel love in your sight?
did you think im the one who you can play with?
did you think ....
may you have amnesia
may this was just a dream


love is always end like this
love, or even what we thought it was love
now the sun rising up
life goes on, even if im not with you
and all the hope that i wish for
and the hope that you wish for
and the hope that she lied on you


if you were me...


if you were me...


if you were me...



Komentar